20100901

weird

im still getting used to baseguard life. yeah im taking quite a while to adjust. i find people here really weird. but thing is they are the same weird. which makes me the weird one. haha.

they dont eat their veggies. i do.
they love freezing cold temperatures. I dont
they eat meat but not organs. I do
theyre good at PES. im not
theyre not very good at talking to aunties. I am.

Among other things

but does that mean i gotta conform?

hell, no.

I like being weird.

Haha.

In other news, my com is down. So I'm blogging with my phone. Remember I said iPhone can do everything? Haven't been disproved yet. Hahaha.

I need my com so bad. Its a chore to surf the net without a mouse.

And ya I wanna download movies to watch.

Which reminds me. I feel guilty for turning 小鬼 into a pirate.

No comments: